In order to meet heavy demand for new content from our fast-growing real-time animation user base, Reallusion has allocated financial and marketing resources to assist talented 2D & 3D artists who are looking for an opportunity to starttheir own business.
How to applyDownload the Application Form try to answer all the questions and let us know more about you, then attach the form and mail it to email@example.com.
What should I pay to participate in the Incubation ProgramNothing, only your free time in doing what you love.
When will I get a response after sending the applicationOnce we have received your form, we will send you an email to let you know it has arrived with us safely. We will review the form, and ask for more information such as content production proposal before making a decision to accept or reject the application. Normally the application will be processed within 10 business days.
What’s the next step if my application is acceptedOnce your application is accepted, you will begin a 2-month Evaluation Phase. During this period, we will provide you with free Reallusion tools for you to get familiar with our content production pipeline, and give you support and consultation. To prove your design skill over our product specification, your test projects must be completed and submitted to us within two months.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we will do our best to bring you a tailor-made incubation program!
Once your application is accepted, you will begin a 2-month Evaluation Phase. During this period, we will provide you with free Reallusion tools for you to get familiar with our content production pipeline, and give you support and consultation. To prove your design skill over our product specification, your test projects must be completed and submitted to us within two months.
What tools will be given for Reallusion content production
What test project shall I submit
- 3D Character Assets: a standard CC character is composed by several key assets, which includes Morph, Clothes, Shoes, Gloves, Accessories, and Hair. You can focus on a certain category, however a complete CC character including all aforementioned elements is preferred.
- 2D Character Assets: an animated human character or a animal character using the CrazyTalk Animator 3 bone base.
The content design spec and certification criteria
- 3D Character Creation: refer to the CC Content Development Wiki
* If you achieve the status of Contracted Designer, your design works will be represented as official Reallusion content, which means that the quality of your design works should meet the official standard. To meet this design standard, you need to carefully follow the Asset Submission Guidelines. For other Content Designers, Asset Submission Guidelines & Asset Production Precautions are good references to improve your design skill and better the end user experience.
- 2D Character Creation: refer to the CTA Content Development Wiki
The check points during the Evaluation Phase
- Week 2: Learn the creation pipeline, and hand in your design ideas and concept drawings for this test project.
- Week 4: Send the partial test project to the Reallusion Incubation Team. Please make sure that you have tested your work in Reallusion tools, and it really works as described in the Submission Guidelines (3D Asset / 2D Content)
- 3D: a ccCloth, ccShoes, or a fully-designed CC character which complies to CC standard
- 2D: a standard CTA3 G3 character with 10 body parts, which is ready for CTA3 G3 animation. The hand sprites make the better hand pose performance, and the basic facial sprites design is preferred for testing out expression or facial lip-syncs
*Reallusion’s Incubation Team will give you some advice at this check point. We encourage you to use this chance to communicate with us, so that we can make sure you are moving on the right track, and guide you towards how you can eventually meet the criteria of certification.
- Week 8: Submit your the final test project to Reallusion Incubation Team for the final certification.
What’s the next step after I submit the test project(s)?Once you have submitted the final test project(s), the Reallusion Incubation Team will test your work and review the design quality. We will provide you with our feedback within 30 days. Some content types can be quicker depends on the career goal and the complexity of your submission.
- The Incubatee owns the rights of intellectual property of your submitted projects.
- You are obligated to retain close contact during the Evaluation Phase to ensure smooth communication.
- Reallusion reserves the right to disqualify and halt the program if the Incubatee doesn’t follow the rules or submit the test project in time.
Once you have submitted the final test project, the Reallusion Incubation Team will check and test the files, and make sure if it works well with Reallusion software.
The Criteria of Certification
How long will the Certification Period take?Within 30 days of your final submission, depending upon the communication required for your career goal and the complexity of the submission.
What’s the next steps after the certification process is completeAfter the certification process is complete, you will get a certification report telling you whether or not you passed certification.
- If you passed, you will be introduced to Reallusion members to begin your content business.
- If you didn't pass, the report will indicate which criteria was not met. You can fix the problem and apply future submissions again.